Online Backup for Physical & Virtual Environments
An online backup solution provides an easy and an instant way to restore critical data in the event of hard drive crashes, power surges, dropped or stolen laptops, accidental deletes, and natural disasters and also offers the advantage of securely storing files and the flexibility of restoring them whenever needed.
Computer Division offers one of the most comprehensive data protection platform available for MSP/VARs to offer online backup solution and disaster recovery services for both physical and virtual environment.
Computer Division enterprise-grade online platform is designed and priced for the SMBs. Using StoreGrid MSPs can efficiently backup desktops or servers including applications like SQL and Exchange and securely replicate them to off-site or remote locations. Not only can Computer Division backup both physical and virtual machines, but it also offer rapid disaster recovery in Hyper-V, VMware and XenServer environments, using their latest APIs. StoreGrid offers an innovative online backup services bundled with the following features and their benefits:
- Feature Benefit
- Complete backup and restore
- Backup of live systems, applications, configurations and their settings with instant bare-metal and virtual restore capabilities
- Near Continuous Data protection
- Minimize data loss and backup window with near continuous online backup services
- Multiple Virtual Platform support
- Supports all virtual platform including Microsoft Hyper-V, Oracle VirtualBox, VMware vSphere and Xen Server
- Application aware disaster recovery
- In-depth integration with business-critical applications such as Microsoft Exchange, MS SQL, SharePoint, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL and more
- Computer Division online backup solution seamlessly works with Parallels Plesk, cPanel, ConnectWise, Autotask, WHMCS, Ubersmith and more